Hope you are doing well. Just a reminder that TAAP is holding it’s annual Item Donation Day on October 23rd from 1-3 PM @ Kappa Kappa Gamma (32 Madison Ave).
This year TAAP is supporting Sistering (www.sistering.org)
Sistering supports women in extraordinary circumstances.
WHAT to DONATE?
• Gently used women’s pants, tops, skirts, coats, boots and shoes
• Office supplies (paper, pens and pencils)
• Toiletries (great way to get rid of hotel samples!)
• Craft items (knitting needles, wool, craft supplies)
• Linens (sheets, pillows, blankets)
Hope to see you there!