Social media is part of our Alum experience, and so we’ve tied our Twitter account to our website. Posts written here will be automatically tweeted out to @TriDeltaAlumTO, and you can now see the most recent three tweets in the right sidebar (scroll down a bit) and even tweet us directly from our website without having to go to Twitter first. We’ve also moved the tag cloud up so that you can more quickly find the topics you’re interested in. We hope you enjoy this new connection!
Just a quick reminder, of our upcoming collegiate/alumnae “Meet and Greet” event. The event will take place at the chapter house on September 27, 2013 at 6:00pm. Please RSVP by September 24th 🙂
New Member Meet and Greet
September 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
On Friday September 27, 2013 the alumnae executive invites you to a “Meet and Greet” night at the chapter house. Come out and meet the new members following recruitment! The event starts at 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be provided, along with games and activities to meet the collegiates.
Please RSVP by Sept. 24th on the website or send an email to email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
I hope you all enjoyed Founders Day this year. I know I did. Special props to Selen for organizing such an amazing evening. I’m so honored to be part of an organization of such amazing women.
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who filled out my survey. For those who didn’t get a chance to i’ve attached the template below. The purpose of this survey is for us to get to know our members better. Please feel free fill it out and email me your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from all of you.
In the bonds,
ΔΔΔ Alumnae Survey Name: ____________________
Initiation Year: ______________
1. What is your favorite Tri Delta memory?
2. What is your occupation?
- Would you be willing to be shadowed at work? Yes No
- Does your company offer opportunities for Philanthropy? Yes No
3. Would you be interested in being part of the Philanthropy committee?
4. Where do you live?
Downtown ___ GTA ___ Where? ______________
Mid Uptown ___ Outside the GTA ___ Where? ______________
East Toronto ___ Intersection? _____
West Toronto ___
What is your main mode of transportation?
TTC ___ Walk ___ GO Train ___ Bicycle ___ Car ___
5. What day of the week is the least busiest for you?
Mon ___ Tues ___ Wed ___ Fri ___ Thurs ___Sat ___ Sun ___
6. What do you do when you’re not at work? What are your hobbies?
Reading ___ Travelling ___ Cooking ___ Crafts ___
Sports ___ Film ___ Other: ___________________
Please expand: ___________________________________________________
7. What non Tri Delta events do you attend? __________________________________________________________________
8. What skills do you have that you could contribute to Tri Delta via an event?
9. Please write any additional comments on the back of this page. Thank You!