Every year the women of Tri Delta do their part in the battle against cancer by supporting the Terry Fox Foundation and every year we meet our fundraising goal with the help of our membership and families.
The 2019 run is at the Mooredale location. Updates will also be posted to the Tri Delta Toronto Facebook pages and Instagram.
We would love to see some familiar faces! If you are able to join our team for this years run please do register via our page, or if you know you won’t be able to make the date we’d ask for your monetary support to help this Canada wide event!
You can register to join our team or donate through our page – http://www.terryfox.ca/trideltatoronto
If you are already a part of a team through work or your community we would love to hear from you and show off a fellow sister’s accomplishments!
Yet again this year Tri Delta Toronto Alumnae are proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative and progressive cancer research programs by taking part in The Terry Fox Run.
Every year we are proud to support and are thankful for all our donorsand fellow participants. If you are able to join us this year, please join our team! if you are not able to walk or run with us, please donate to our goal of $2,000. See our Event Post for more details.
5. Since the early 1970s, Tri Delta’s chosen philanthropy has been Children’s Cancer Charities. The Terry Fox Run allows us to support this cause in a Canadian context.
4. The Terry Fox Run is open to everyone! It is one of the only charitable runs that requires no entry fee or minimum donation amount. Also, participants can choose from different sites and distances, and many of the locations are wheelchair accessible.
3. Last year, our fundraising goal was $500, and we almost doubled it! Please help us to surpass $1000 this year.
2. For the 35th anniversary of the Marathon of Hope, The Terry Fox Foundation is attempting to raise $1 per Canadian or roughly $35 million. We can help make that goal a reality!
1. Supporting our team is easy!
Sign up online to participate with your Tri Delta sisters at the Mooredale location (Rosedale Station). As a group, we will be walking 5 km, but you’re free to walk, run, cycle or rollerblade 2.5, 5 or 10 km. Family and friends are welcome.
If Mooredale isn’t convenient for you, you can still join our team, completing the run at another location. In 2014, four of our members chose to complete the 10 km run at High Park.
And if you’re unable to participate, you can still sponsor our team or a particular team member. To join or to donate, check out http://www.terryfox.ca/torontotridelta for details!