“Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” – Sir Walter Scott
The Toronto Alumnae Chapter
Delta Delta Delta
requests the pleasure of your company
NEW YEAR’S TEA
Sunday, January 13, 2013
1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
The Royal York Hotel
100 Front Street West
Toronto ON M5J 1E3
This event is only open to alumnae, collegiate & Tri Psi members in good standing, so please be sure to pay your dues, if you haven’t already done so.
The cost of the tea is $46.50, which includes HST and gratuity. RSVP by making your PayPal payment via this website. The drop-down payment box will be posted on the right side of this page in the coming days, if it hasn’t been already.
Please note that your payment must be received by Boxing Day, i.e. December 26, 2012, in order to guarantee your reservation. If a vegetarian option is required, kindly select “Vegetarian” when making your payment.
The historic Royal York Hotel is conveniently located in downtown Toronto on Front Street, directly across from Union Station. It is easily accessible by TTC and GO Transit, and is only minutes away from the Don Valley Parkway and the Gardiner Expressway. According to the catering department, you should bring your appetite and check your diet resolutions at the door! 🙂
TRADITIONAL AFTERNOON TEA
Afternoon Tea Offerings
- Fine Selection of Premium Fairmont Loose Leaf Teas
- Crumpets with Seasonal Berries
Traditional Finger Sandwiches
- P.E.I. Lobster and Mango Salad with Tomato Carpaccio, Celery Cress, Saffron Brandy Aioli
- Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon, Red Onion, Arugula Cress, Dill Caper Crème Fraîche
- Smoked Turkey Breast, White Cheddar Cheese, Sliced Cucumber, Bing Cherry and Niagara Ice Wine Preserve
- Champagne Goat Cheese, Baby Watercress and Strawberries
Selection of Pastries
- Pastry Swans filled with Chantilly Cream
- Strawberry Tarts
- Royal York Honey and Dark Chocolate Madeleines
- Lemon Financiers
- House Baked Royal York Cranberry Scones, Harmony Dairies Organic Cream and Preserves