Join us June 16th for Pajamas & Pancakes in support of POGO.
Wear your pajamas and enjoy a pancake lunch with your sisters while we raise money for POGO. Friends and Family are welcome.
Details: June 16 Noon – 3pm
The Party Room at 44 St Joseph St
Minimum Donation $5
RSVP to Asia or leave a comment below.
Join us Thursday May 24th to mark the anniversary of the founding of Canada Alpha. The party will begin at 5:30 at 30 Madison Ave- you’ll get a chance to revisit the chapter house and see all the work House Corp. has put into it. We’ll then move to the Madison Avenue Pub for celebratory drinks and appetizers. Tickets are $18 and can be reserved here: http://torontotridelta.ca/dues-and-payments/
Join us on to celebrate the Chapter Day anniversary of Canada Alpha. Founded May 25, 1930, Canada Alpha will be 88 years young! And we think she’s lookin’ pretty good for her age!
Given weekends get pretty busy for everyone as soon as the weather warms up, we’ll be celebrating the night before on Thursday May 24, 2018. Festivities will begin at 5:30 p.m. at 30 Madison Avenue with a short tour of the Chapter House. For those alumnae who haven’t visited recently, this will provide an opportunity see all of the beautiful renovations accomplished in the last year by our hard-working House Corporation as well as things that are on the Wish List for the Collegiate Chapter.
Guests will then move over the Madison Pub for drinks and appetizers at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are $18.00, which includes 4 type of appetizer platters with vegetarian option. The pub has reserved space for our group – specific floor/room TBA closer to the date.
Tickets are on sale now. Please RSVP for Chapter Day, by Monday, May 21st, by payment at: http://torontotridelta.ca/events/list/.
It’s your last chance to get your ticket for our annual Circle Degree celebration and dinner. Help us welcome our new grads into alumnae life and honour our silver and gold circle members. If you missed your Circle Degree, Silver Degree or Gold Degree you can go through it this year.
This year’s event will take place at 410 Queen’s Quay West in the upstairs party room with beautiful views of Toronto’s Harbourfront. A catered, buffet style, hot dinner will be served.
Visitor parking is available. See concierge upon arrival, and be sure to mention that you’re attending the event in the upstairs party room.
Please RSVP by purchasing your ticket using the Paypal link : http://torontotridelta.ca/events/
Please join me in supporting SickKids too. It is a great way to make a difference.
We are only 4 orders short of our goal to print the DDD sweatshirt featured below for $68. Profits will go to support the Adopt A New Member fund.
The sweatshirt can be purchased in a more fitted size for the wide neck look or a larger size for the trendy off-the-shoulder effect.
Please email me at email@example.com to reserve your sweater and please advise of the size you would like.
Once the pre-order period has ended, payment will be accepted via pay pal on the alum site.
Take this opportunity to treat yourself or purchase as a gift for your sisters!
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF NOM COM?
- We are delighted to announce that Melanie Blundell and Betty-Faye LeRiche have joined Carly Klassen on the 2018-2020 Nominating Committee.
- This brings our total to three members, in accordance with our chapter bylaws, and also provides the committee with a multi-generational perspective.
- Feel free to reach out to any Nom Com member with your nominations.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- Looking for a new opportunity? We’d love to hear from you! Please complete your Leadership Profile as soon as possible.
- Point form is fine and there are no wrong answers.
- And don’t forget to pay your dues! Only dues-paying members of the Toronto Alumnae Chapter are eligible to be involved in the election process.
WHEN WILL NOM COM FINALIZE THE SLATE FOR VOTING?
- The deadline for nominations is Friday, February 2nd.
- Between Saturday, February 3rd and Saturday, February 10th, Nom Com will discuss and finalize the slate.
- President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary will be presented for election.
WHERE WILL THE SLATE BE PRESENTED?
- The slate will be presented at the Annual General Meeting at T-Buds on Sunday, February 11th.
WHY IS NOM COM CONCERNED ABOUT COMMITTEE CHAIRS IF ONLY FOUR OFFICES ARE SLATED?
- While committee chairs are appointed, not elected, Nom Com accepts nominations for these keys roles as well, so we can make recommendations to the incoming Executive Committee.
HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP?
- Nominate a sister! Think about the Tri Deltas within your circle. Who might be ready for a new challenge? Who is a little shy, but might be willing to share her talents if given an encouraging nudge?
- Even if the sister you have in mind is not a current dues-paying member, she can still be considered if she pays her dues by the AGM.
Thanks for your assistance with the nominating process, and for your commitment to the Tri Delta Toronto Alumnae Chapter. We look forward to having tea with you on the 11th!
Your 2018-2020 Nominating Committee
Carly Klassen (Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org/416.300.4184
Melanie Blundell: email@example.com/416.453.5337
Betty-Faye LeRiche: firstname.lastname@example.org/905.732.6262
January 26 is fast approaching, and we don’t want YOU to miss out on our Afternoon Tea AGM. Check out the event details and RSVP by visiting:
Inviting all TriDeltas, Tri Psis and collegians to our Afternoon Tea and AGM February 11th 3:30pm at T Buds.